Saturday, March 22, 2014

Thanks...

It is that time of the week to look back and give thanks. I haven't done so in quite some time. Not that I haven't been thankful but just that I have been to overwhelmed to sit back and say,

Thanks for not kicking my ass this week.



It was debatable. That's for sure. There were times when I said (out loud) I'm done. Just stick a fork in me and call me burnt. Burnt worse than an Irish woman in Aruba without a base tan (been there, have the t-shirt).

But per Lizzi this is not the post for bitching but for being grateful. So here I go....

1. I am thankful I have a job. Because you know I have to pay the mortgage.
2. I am thankful for popcorn. Because as corn is a veggie and butter a dairy that means dinner last night had two of the recommended food groups.
3. I am thankful for Kristi who takes my calls and answers my HOLY CRAP I AM LOSING IT texts. 
4.I am thankful for the doctor who says, oh there is the kidney after telling me (mistakenly) that Boo was missing one.
5. I am thankful for Abby's school for embracing the idea of Special Needs Awareness Month (more on that later).
6. I am thankful for Kate and her ability to put into words how much she loves her dad.
7. I am thankful for Boo's therapists who laughed their asses off with me during paint night where we forgot about finding our strength and instead found our hotness.
8. I am thankful for Tia. The one who loves and accepts me and gives me her honest opinion at all times.
9. I am thankful for Dana who told me about the Outlander series. I am hooked and have been enthralled each night as I make my way through the series (currently on book 3).

And finally 10....I am thankful for my girls. The ones who are currently sleeping and dreaming the dreams of the innocent.



Ten Things of Thankful

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and letting me know what you think!