Monday, June 24, 2013

Boredom...

Summer vacation isn't even here yet and already I am hearing I'm bored. Allie Some people in this house might not survive until September. I offered some suggestions, but they were turned down.

And it confuses me. I thought I had some really great ideas. They included:

Painting the house.
Cleaning some one's room.
Giving the dog a bath.
Reading a book.
Playing in their room with a few million toys.
Playing outside
Playing in the basement
Riding a bike or scooter
Cleaning the bathroom
Sweeping the floors
Changing your sister's diaper

None of the above worked, so I took out the heavy guns:

If there is nothing in this house to amuse you, I will clean out your room with a trash bag so you are not bothered by all that "stuff".

It bought me 30 minutes of quiet. And a quick happy dance that there is still 2 days of school left.

2 comments:

  1. I love threatening toy removal! ;) I usually just say whatever is left on the floor is getting swept up only prob is Woody makes 90% of the mess! Enjoy your holiday break in the sunshine xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just wanted to let you know that I nominated you for the Super Sweet Blogging Award. http://www.faithfulmomof9.com/super-sweet-blogging-award/
    I know some bloggers would rather not accept these awards so I'll understand if you don't want it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and letting me know what you think!