Monday, May 20, 2013

Liebster award season continues

Kae from Where's My Pacifier recently gifted me with a Liebster award. Who knew the award season for Leibster was so long?


Since my about me page was just updated to roughly 3 pages long, I will skip the 11 random facts and get down to the 11 fun questions Kae stole received from Jill M.

1. What musical artist are you listening to these days? Whatever Pandora decides to put on my play-list. I am still not sure on how liking a Philip Phillips song translates to me liking the Beastie Boys but it's all good.

2. If you could be any animal which would you be and why? I think I would stick with human. Why? Because not being able to go to Irish pubs is a deal breaker.

3. What do you say when your kid asks why the sky is blue? I tell them to ask their teacher.

4. Favorite food? Lobstah

5. If money were no object where would you travel on your next vacation? Back to Disney World, so far the best vacation ever for Boo.

6. How do you like your eggs? In brownies, in cookies, in cake

7. Favorite Reality TV Show? Real Housewives of NJ. I want to be adopted by Carolyn Manzo.

8. What was your very first real job? A hardware store

9. What book is on your nightstand right now? Well, truthfully none. But I have The Laws of Gravity waiting for me in my Kindle

10. What is your guilty pleasure? Chocolate. But I really don't feel guilty about it.

11. At what age is your earliest memory? 4-ish, I think.

Thank you so much, Kae for the award!





3 comments:

  1. Yum! I love Lobster too! I might go get a lobster roll for dinner now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! Your egg answered cracked me up (get it - cracked me up?) - that's the way I like mine too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My guilty pleasure's chocolate too! And no, I don't feel guilty about it either. LOL! Thanks for sharing, kerri!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and letting me know what you think!