Thursday, May 2, 2013

If I were stuck on an island, I would like to have..

It is time for my favorite day of the week, FRIDAY! And better yet, let's finish a sentence. This week's starter...

If I were stuck on an island, I would like to have....the perfect body. I know, very conceited, right? But think about it if you are going to be stuck here:

Google images, of course

Then the last think I would want to look at would be my cellulite, wrinkles, freckles, grey hair and well...fat. Even my own. Talk about body issues. But seriously, if you were stuck on an island wouldn't you rather look something like this:

Doesn't this look peaceful? Thanks to Google images

Or better yet, like this!
See those abs! Google images



By the way, the starter did NOT say you were on a deserted island. So there would definitely be drinks!  But my island would not have any of this!

Google Images



Oh and just because I find it funny. If you Google annoying people on beach you get a gazillion photos of Snooki. Seriously, try it out!! Then come back and visit the links below and tell me what you would like on your island!


What about you, what would you like to have with you if you were stuck on an island? Be sure to link up at:

Finish the Sentence Friday
 
 
Brought to you by:
 
 
 

17 comments:

  1. It was perfect until you mentioned Snooki, lol!! But seriously, I too could live on a tropical island with the perfect body and couldn't agree more on that one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, me too, me too! The perfect body, that is. Especially if I could still drink as many fruity cocktails as I wanted with no impact on said perfect body. OK. I want a beach vacation. And a makeover.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So true! I would love to have the perfect body on my island, too! Thanks for linking up with #FTSF this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those body pics are really..... um - depressing?! LOL! Now go back again to my post of yesterday and watch the Dove video once more! xoxo

    That crowded beach with all the sunshades looks horrifying because I start to panic in such crowded places!

    ReplyDelete
  5. (as what will probably be the lone dissenting opinion on the body pics... lol) that does not seem do bad. I agree with icansaymama on the crowdation .... I have never understood* why people would go to a beach as ...populated as the one in the last photo.

    *actually I *do* understand, but that a Doctrine thing

    ReplyDelete
  6. If I came across Snooki on my island, she'd definitely be voted off and then fed to a shark. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Please enlighten me: who or what is Snooki?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ah my left arm for a perfect body...well I know that is never going to happen so I guess I just have to bring a lot of cover ups! By the way, Snooki is not welcome on my island...I don't do drama!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Perfect body, drinks and sun, who could ask for anything more :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can't believe I didn't go for having a perfect body. I love your island. Can I come?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Haha, I don't know if I'd want to look like that chick though. I mean, we have no idea what her face looks like! She may be bearded, for all we know!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like your island minus Snooki. Yuck! How did she get popular anyway? Eww!!! However, I am all for drinks - the tropical kind with the little umbrellas. LOL!

    Jessica
    The Wondering Brain

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have a love/hate relationship with crowded beaches. They're cramped but perfect for people watching those crazy Snooki types! I agree with you that having a perfect body would definitely make beach living more fun...either that or access to your own private beach where you wouldn't have to worry if anyone was looking.

    ReplyDelete
  14. We kind of had the same ideas! I am visiting with FTSF.

    http://agutandabutt.blogspot.com/2013/05/ftsf-if-i-were-stuck-on-island-i-would.html

    ReplyDelete
  15. If you figure out a way to get that body, please let me know! I need to get one before May 30 when I have to go to the beach- yikes!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Not conceited at all! You are right, you're flaunting that body all day long and what with the bright sun you have to be aware of things like cellulite. Also, thank you so much for bringing it to our attention that annoying people on the beach brings up Snooki in a Google search. You've made my week.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and letting me know what you think!