Monday, May 13, 2013

10 Favorite Characters in Movies or TV


Today is Monday and I am quite fried from all the Mother's day activities. I mean really, 8 loads of laundry, do the dishes x 4 and then the freaking Bruins lost!! OH and let's not forget the card I got...To Our Mother....love Hubs, Allie, Boo and the dog. It was a card for an 80-year old. But at least I got a card, right? Oh and then he worked overtime so it's all good.

This week's Listicle? 10 Favorite Characters in Movies or TV..


10. Woody from Toy Story, come on someone who believes so much in a child's love? That has Mommy all over it.





9. Boston Rob from Survivor. 1st he is from Boston. 2nd everyone tries to emulate his game, and fails.



 


8. Archie Bunker. Wouldn't you love to be able not put a freaking filter on your lips?


7. Princess Leah: she can shoot a gun, fly the Millenium Falcon, ask a walking carpet to get out of her way and then kiss Han Solo. Enough said.



6. Samantha from 16 candles. Because on my 16th birthday I hosted a party that no one came to, sad but true story.


5. Brad Marchand. The Little Ball of Hate on the Bruins. Only because he reminds me so much of my husband. I just hope he plays better in Game 7.


4. Austin & Allie, due to the joy they bring Boo.


3. Danny Zuko and Sandy from Grease. I remember dancing in the aisle with my mom in the movie theater. I think I was 8. I cannot imagine taking Allie to this movie, and she is 9. Holy crap, Rizzo has a freaking pregnancy scare!


2. Ariel from the Little Mermaid. This is an odd pick, but funny. Allie recently told me my hair looks like testicles, like Ursula's hair. She meant TENTACLES but still she got me to the hair dresser!


1. Indio Montoya from the Princess Bride. I hope someday Allie or Boo says to someone, my name is "Indio Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die". Or better yet... you said my mom's hair looks like testicles, prepare to fix it!


This post was brought to you by Monday Listicles. The word you might be using but not know what it means...

 

Who are your favorite TV or Movie Characters?

15 comments:

  1. I always liked Flik from A Bug's Life. I always try to invent solutions to things and they always seem to turn out wrong. Then again, maybe I'm more like the circus bugs -- life is certainly a circus around here! lol I love that Allie said your hair looked like testicles! Out of the mouths of babes! Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, you should have seen my double-take. I called the hair dresser STAT

      Delete
  2. I LOOOOOVE Grease!!! I am such a huge fan!! When I was on the Walk Of Fame I searched for the stars of John and Olivia.

    And I am a big fan of Star Wars (only the old movies) too! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sooo much fun! Perfect way to start a Monday!!! Okay, My all time favourites would have to be Pa Cartwright from Bonanza (I'm dating myself here!) and Mr. Dressup (because he brought so much joy to my children - and because he looked and sounded like my dad).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Confession time...I just realized I answered next week's listicle prompt. Oh well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha - I was going to tell you that! Just link up again next week - I'll try not to steal your ideas :) I saw Grease when I was 8 or so - I remember cracking up at the mooning scene, but I think the pregnancy scare went right over my head!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would have come to your party- testicle hair and all!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, maybe we can have a make over night :)

      Delete
  7. Now these will be burned into my brain and I will have to stop thinking of them every time I try to put my list together! Just kidding, well maybe not! Love the list!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't wait for this topic...will be fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You named some good ones here! I also love the characters in The Secret Garden, the ladies in The Help, Titianic and Edward Scissorhands. I am sure there are many more but I just can't think of them right now!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like your list! Grease!! I swear I can watch that over and over and it won't get old. I even dance around the house (when no one is watching of course), Sweet 16, Nostalgia sets in! Toy Story!!! (I'm a big kid at heart). Great list!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and letting me know what you think!