Monday, September 24, 2012

Monday Confessions


 
I am addicted to The Real Housewives and am sadly distressed that the RHONJ finale was last night.
 
I look forward to 8pm when the girls are in bed and I can relax with a chilled glass of wine.
 
I dream of running away to a tropical island. By myself. WIth a cabana boy named Marco whose only job is to bring me tropical drinks.
 
 I think popcorn and M&M's should be considered a healthy dinner alternative.
 
 I love that my nephews text me (and not their uncle) during hockey season
 
I think people who iron their clothes have way too much time on their hands.
 
I won't read 50 Shades of Grey because my mother did and she told me how hot it made her.

I was relieved to go to work this morning. I do not know how stay-at-home moms do it. There must be wine involved.


Phew, got that off my chest. I can go to work now :)
 

2 comments:

Thanks for stopping by and letting me know what you think!